Please read these conditions carefully which do not affect your statutory rights.
Definitions and Statutory Conditions
Some words used in these Conditions have the following meaning;
|Agreement||the contract between You and Us which includes these Conditions.|
|Application||the form You complete for the Service and submit to Us.|
|Cancellation||Your agreement to these Conditions means that You can only cancel this Service in accordance with clause 5 of these Conditions|
|Complaints||If You wish to complain or have a query about this service then write to Us at email@example.com|
|Credit Agency||the agency who will provide You with Your credit report.|
|Credit Advice||the written or spoken advice and Information We provide to You|
|Credit Report||the report or a copy of the report You request from a credit agency under section 7 of the Data Protection Act 1998.|
|Information||all of the information We provide to You in relation to this Service.|
|Payment||Membership to the service is free as described on Our website.|
|Service(s)||The provision of advice and Information in relation to Your Credit Report and any other advice We provide.|
|Supplier||means Go Credit Report the trading style of Bayadere Consulting Limited (registered company number )06973495 Registered office: Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX|
|Us, We or Our||means Go Credit Report and GoCreditReport are the trading styles of Bayadere Consulting Limited.|
|You or Your||the person named in the Application|
In Your Application for the Services the following terms shall apply:
- Your Application must be accurate and complete;
- each Application is for one person only and We do not accept joint applicants;
- You agree not to use the Application to obtain information about any person other than You;
- If We are unable to process Your Application then you can resubmit your membership application
- You must be over 18 years of age to apply for this Service.
Duration of this Agreement:
- This agreement commences when We receive your Application and We are able to successfully process membership to our service
- This Agreement ends when We have delivered the Services or if We cancel the Services on 30 days written notice to You or Your request in writing to end this Agreement under clause 5 below.
We can only provide the Service to You if you follow our instructions below:
- if You decide to obtain Your Credit Report then You are responsible for entering and checking the information entered on the Credit Agency’s web site; and
- in order for Us to provide the Service You hereby authorise Us to review and comment on Your Credit Report.
Our services are limited to:
- assisting You with obtaining Your Credit Report and commenting on Your Credit Report no more than four times within any twelve month period; and
- providing a reasonable level of support in relation to Your Credit Report.
You agree to follow the process advised by Us to obtain Your Credit Report
Any cancellation must be in writing to us
The Information and advice provided by Us to You does not constitute any form of recommendation or endorsement by Us and it is not intended to be relied upon in You making or not making a specific decision.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss to You other than set out in this clause 10.
We cannot give You a guarantee or warranty that the Information and Services We provide to You are error free, up-to-date or accurate.
Our liability to You arising in contract, tort or otherwise is limited as follows:
We have no liability to You unless the problem is notified in writing and Our liability to You is limited;
We have no liability to You if the issue, event or problem is beyond Our reasonable control;
We do not accept any liability to You for any direct or consequential loss; and
Nothing in these Conditions limits Our liability to You for death or personal injury resulting from Our (or Our employees or sub-contractors) negligence.
We comply with the relevant provisions of the UK data protection provisions. Any Information given to Us by You is only used in accordance with these Conditions and for third-party marketing purposes.
You agree that We may pass on Your details to third-party companies in the UK and abroad for marketing purposes only.
No one else will be able to enforce any part of these Conditions. Only You and We have legal rights under these conditions under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
These Conditions are understood and governed by English law.
We and You agree that the Courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes which may arise out of, under, or in connection with this Agreement.
The Service can only be provided in the English language.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer Your rights under this Agreement without Our written permission.
If a court finds any of these Conditions invalid then the remaining parts of these Conditions shall remain unaffected.
Headings in these Conditions will have no legal meaning or affect.